Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A PHOTOGRAPH BY ME



This photograph was taken from the balcony that was adjacent to my room of my old house. This photograph might be awful if it is analysed photographically, but I love this photograph because of the atmosphere contained in the photograph.

I do not know why but I feel strangely happy when I see the trees that is shone by sun set. I have seen and photographed the moment when trees that is shone by sun set a lot of time, but this moment from my balcony is my favourite. Compare to the other typical  trees with sunshine, the atmosphere and colours created in the photograph was even more special and interesting. It is very difficult to explain why I like this photograph in words. I guess one of the reasons is because the tone of entire scenery is slightly changed  to warmer tones which I love due to the colour of sunshine.

Note: Please click the photograph to enlarge. This photograph is not edited at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment